. SRINIVAS SPL Correspondant
Amalapuram: Indian News Times :Dr. BR Ambedkar Konaseema District SP Rahul Meena on the orders of DSP T.S.R. K Prasad, Amalapuram S.I. T. Srinivas showed dots to the Akathayis at the district center Amalapuram bus stand on Tuesday evening. Akathayi youths who had consumed alcohol at the bus stand were sleeping in the chairs intoxicated, causing inconvenience to passengers going to distant places, especially women and the elderly, without even giving them time to sit and rest.
At the same time, the police under the command of S. I. T. Srinivas entered the bus stand and threatened one of the people sleeping in the chairs with a baton and asked for their details and chased them away from there. Police personnel participated in this program along with the SI...
Amalapuram: Indian News Times :Dr. BR Ambedkar Konaseema District SP Rahul Meena on the orders of DSP T.S.R. K Prasad, Amalapuram S.I. T. Srinivas showed dots to the Akathayis at the district center Amalapuram bus stand on Tuesday evening. Akathayi youths who had consumed alcohol at the bus stand were sleeping in the chairs intoxicated, causing inconvenience to passengers going to distant places, especially women and the elderly, without even giving them time to sit and rest.
At the same time, the police under the command of S. I. T. Srinivas entered the bus stand and threatened one of the people sleeping in the chairs with a baton and asked for their details and chased them away from there. Police personnel participated in this program along with the SI...


Comments
Post a Comment