St. Joseph’s College Mourns the Passing of Former Correspondent and Vice-Principal Sr. Albertine, SSJA
Visakhapatnam: Indian News Times:The Sisters, faculty and staff of St. Joseph’s College for Women (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam, mourned the passing of Rev. Sr. Albertine, SSJA, former Correspondent, Vice-Principal and Head of the Department of English. She passed away at the age of 94 at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Visakhapatnam, on Monday.
The college community gratefully remembered her dedicated and selfless service, wisdom, gentle nature and lasting contribution to the institution. Principal Rev. Dr. Sr. Shyji P.D., along with the Sisters, faculty and staff, expressed their heartfelt condolences and prayed for the repose of her soul.
Her funeral was held on September 1 at 3 p.m. at St. Joseph’s Convent Church, Waltair R.S., Gnanapuram, Visakhapatnam. Sisters, faculty, staff, alumnae and well-wishers attended and paid their final respects.
“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”
— 2 Timothy 4:7

Comments
Post a Comment